As a leader in global integrated logistics, Al Baba develops, implements, and delivers solutions that span the entire supply chain from production to consumption. Over the years, Al Baba has been on the forefront of providing customers with a competitive advantage as they experience Dynamic changes in the way the world does business.
We provide end to end services to our Customers through Multimodal Transport By Sea, Air and Road Transport worldwide and facilitating Trans Shipment Service for Afghanistan and Central Asian States through Gawadar, Karachi Port and Port Muhammad Bin Qasim . We also provide lay up facilities to Tankers, Bulk Carriers and Container ships at Pakistan Ports. We have worldwide network of trustworthy partners around the globe to handle your all kinds of Cargo movement.
Al Baba core products which we offer global integrated logistics services:
We Deals In
CPEC: CPEC is China Pakistan Economic Corridor
- By CPEC Landlocked Provinces of China, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan can use Pakistani Ports for their Import and Export Cargo to and from Africa, South America, Europe, Persian Gulf South Asia and Australia .It will not only reduce Transit Time but also decrease the Freight. Before CPEC Central Asian States were using Russian Railway and traveled thousand of kilometers to reach Balkan and Black Sea Port which not only increase the cost of Freight but also varying Transit Time. CPEC will change the scenario by reducing Transit time and tremendously lowering the Freight. We Al Baba Enterprises through our services provide very fast and reliable services to our Customers of Central Asia and China.
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- Support LCL/FCL Cargo To and From Pakistan to South Asia, Central Asia, Persian Gulf, Eastern Europe, Central Europe, Western Europe, East Africa, West Africa, South Africa and Central Africa, U.S.A., Canada, South America and Australia through Sea, Air, Road and Rail. Specially using CPEC and One Belt One Road route through dedicated Network of Global Partners.